Detailed Description of Unit 321
This is a 3rd floor corner unit with 33 feet of glass facing the ocean - which
is only 50 feet away - and Ma'ili Park. Nothing blocks the view, with the exception
of a palm tree. The vista shows only sand and ocean, with a panaromic view of
the Ma'ili Cove curve and almost 3 miles of sandy beach traversed by very few
people. You can see a condo in the distance about 10 miles away, with no other
buildings in view.
At different times you can see the turtles, seals, whales and porpoises from the floor to ceiling glass and sliding lanai doors. The condo is
on the third floor, as you will have to go up two flights of stairs, but it is well worth the walk.
This is my personal unit and will be rented infrequently, as we use it most of the year.
- This unit is unique, as it does not face the other units in the complex, which allows a feeling of privacy and is very quiet.
- The unit is 933 square feet, has one bedroom with Queen bed and full bath.
- The living room is L shaped with a 17 foot long kitchen and counter bar pass through. There are four ceiling fans with or without lights on dimmers.
- The bedroom and living room are air conditioned, but the trade wind breezes keep the unit cool most of the year.
- Furnishings are blonde burl wood for the most part, dining table is glass, sofa is circular facing the views and lanai.
- There is a 40" flat screen Sony Hi definition TV, with a Bose sound system, DVD with movies, Hi Def and HBO Cable TV.
- There is a separate folded side table for additional dining. The art is eclectic, some Polynesian, contemporary or modern, plus cards, games, books and binoculars.
- Colors are a moss green carpet and walls, with a pale gold ceiling, ceramic tiles in the kitchen and baths. Windows have black out blinds.
- The kitchen has all new appliances, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water, flat glass top range, microwave, silent dishwasher, garbage disposal and bar refrigerator.
- Although some sleep on the sofa, there is a blow up queen bed in the closet. With the half bath in the living room, it is convenient for guests' privacy.
- The apartment comes with all linens, including beach towels, kitchen condiments, dishes, small appliances and a clock Radio.
- The complex is a half circular condo with a salt water heated swimming pool, BBQ area, tables and chairs on almost 3 acres of oceanfront property.
- There is a reserved parking stall and guest parking. If an internet connection is desired, it can be delivered for an additinal $50.00 per month, for a minimum of 30 days.
- The daiiy rate for the unit is $250.00, plus the 11.4% State Sales tax and a cleaning fee of $75.00.
- A 50% non refundable deposit will be due at booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to occupancy.
- Minimum stay is 10 days. There is a 10% discount for a full month or more.
- No more than 4 people sleeping in the apartment.
- NO SMOKING
- NO PETS
For more information or to check on date availibility, please call, send an email or use the convenient contact form by clicking here.
Back to Home Page